Use Our Virtual Chimney Assessment
In an effort to deliver the highest level of service to our customers while keeping everyone safe, we are offering virtual chimney assessments. We can use images that you upload of your fireplace and chimney system to provide a report of the work that needs to be done without coming to your home.
In order to do this, we need to be sure that the images you provide contain the necessary information. We ask that you read the list of required photos below and upload one of each. The more photos you provide, the better of an assessment you will receive.
What We Need From You
We will need one of each of the following photos in order to assess your system.
- Front of the house from far away.
- Side of the house closest to the chimney from far away.
- Close up of the exterior of the chimney. Preferably each side.
- Photo of any issues you may have. Multiple angles help.
- The base of the chimney.
- The Attic portion of the chimney if accessible.
- Picture(s) of any appliance that vents into the chimney fireplace, woodstove, boiler, etc. Far back and close up are helpful.
- Picture of the whole fireplace.
- Picture of inside the firebox.
- Picture pointing up into the flue of the chimney.