Hire Us for Chimney & Fireplace Servicing
Is it time to book chimney services for your home in Boston or somewhere else nearby? Whether you need annual maintenance completed or some type of fireplace repair, we’re here to help you take charge of your living space, turning it into the warm and cozy oasis you’ve been dreaming about.
All you’ll need to do is select one of our service contracts, and we guarantee:
- We will show up on time
- We will do what we say we’re going to do
- We’ll charge what we say we’re going to charge
- We’ll leave your home just as it was when we arrived
- We will guarantee everything we do
Don’t put off professional care – we’re here to help. Give us a call at 978-552-3332 or you can reach out to us online to book your appointment.
What Chimney Services Can We Provide for You?
You can rely on us for the following services:
- Chimney Inspections
- Chimney Sweeping
- Chimney & Masonry Repairs
- Chimney Relining
- Chimney Rebuilds
- Chimney Leak Repair
Our certified, licensed, and insured chimney sweeps can take care of all your chimney service needs, large and small. It’s recommended (by the National Fire Protection Association 211 code, the National Chimney Sweeping Guild, the Environmental Protection Agency, the American Lung Association, and us) to have a chimney inspection performed by a certified chimney sweep annually – and we sweep every chimney we inspect.
Whether you need flashing, a chimney liner, cap or lock-top damper installed, or a new wood stove or fireplace, Billy Sweet Chimney Sweep can do the job. We only install quality materials that are backed by lifetime warranties.
As far as chimney/masonry repairs and relining, we can help with that, too, along with repointing/tuckpointing, crown rebuilds, and flashing repairs. Rest assured, our techs will find and repair any problem you may have – and do it right.
To top it off, with over 40 years of experience, we can help when a chimney needs to be rebuilt, rather than repaired. Historical chimney rebuilds, hard-to-find bricks, big tuckpointing jobs… No matter the circumstances, Billy Sweet Chimney Sweep can find what’s needed, pull permits, stage jobs, and do whatever it takes to get the job done right.
Why It’s Important to Service Your Chimney
Your fireplace, stove, and heating appliances provide warmth and many other benefits, and your chimney is working hard to ensure it’s being done safely. It captures and removes harmful gases, debris, and other byproducts, keeping your home and family safe.
But over time, byproducts can build up in a chimney, forming creosote – a sometimes flaky, sometimes puffy, sometimes sticky, but always highly combustible residue. This increases the risk of blockages, damage, and fire. Cracks can form in chimneys, too, allowing harmful gases to leak into your home. Without an inspection from a trained technician, you likely wouldn’t be aware of the problems.
Having your chimney properly inspected and serviced will help it do its job for a long time, and it will give you the peace of mind that comes with knowing you’re prioritizing the health and safety of your home and family.
The Benefits of Choosing Our Team
- Experience: The team at Billy Sweet has been inspecting and cleaning New England’s chimneys since 1978, and Billy has personally trained many of the chimney sweeps that are in business today throughout Eastern Massachusetts. He’s a master technician and passes his skills and knowledge on to every team member.
- Education: On any Billy Sweet Chimney Sweep job, the lead technician is always certified by the Chimney Safety Institute of America (CSIA). We’re also members of the National Chimney Sweep Guild and have certifications with the Fireplace Investigation, Research & Education Service (FIRE).
- Reputation: Our entire field crew is made up of highly trained, exceptional tradesmen, and we perform background checks on all new employees to make sure you can trust the technician entering your home. Our certified chimney sweeps show up in clean company clothing, our trucks are branded and our technicians wear current ID tags.
- Warranties: We only use products that maintain a high warranty. Our caps and liners are warrantied for life, and our waterproofing product has the highest warranty in the business. We even warranty our labor, unconditionally, for one year. We also offer FREE Cre-away TM deodorizing treatment with every chimney inspection.
We’re There When You Need Us
We staff our offices Monday through Thursday from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m and Friday 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. and can be reached at 978-552-3332.
If your heat or hot water has been turned off and a heating system expert recommends that you contact a chimney sweep, call us. No matter what, we will call you back ready to meet your needs.
Call now to schedule an appointment or reach out to us online. We’ve got your back.