Covid-19 Safety Precautions
As a company, we want you to know we are taking the Coronavirus very seriously. As our client, your health and safety are our #1 priority. Some precautions and important information we want you to know are as follows:
Before shift wellness checks
- Controls are in place to ensure that symptomatic workers stay or are sent home.
- Those controls include daily self-reporting for all workers.
- As part of wellness checks, employee temperatures are taken before each shift.
- All deliveries and materials are sprayed with a disinfectant prior to arriving at a job site.
- All employees will be given written communications on Covid-19.
- A safety officer documents daily that these controls were in place.
- Our technicians will practice social distancing from customers.
- Our technicians wear masks or facial covings while on the work-site (cloth, N-95, or respirators).
- Our technicians wear gloves while on the work-site.
- Our technicians wear clean shoe coverings while on the work-site
- Disinfect high touch surfaces such as tools, vehicles and doorknobs.
- We put clean plastic on the floor before drop clothes or equipment.
- Non-essential visitors are not allowed on our work sites.
- Plans are in place to best manage social distancing:
- At elevators and the queue for elevators
- Conversing with customers
- Acquiring building materials
- Virtual company meetings
- Virtual or phone project reviews are available to customers
We now offer virtual assessments and contact-free inspections and chimney sweeping. We also can review our findings and recommendations over a video call.
Check out our Facebook page for the latest updates and information!